Do any of Leo Baca's books cover Baltimore?

  • Roland Beausoleil
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 29, 2006
      Hi Everybody,

      Does anyone know if any of Leo Baca's Ship Passenger books covers
      the port of Baltimore around 1884? If it does and if someone has access
      to this book could you do a lookup for Joseph Orsak and his wife Marie?
      There may be some children listed as well.

      Thanks.

      Roland Beausoleil
    • Pat Lyon
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 16, 2006
        Sorry, Bill, I didn't realize this was going through the group.  I lost your email when my computer crashed in January and I tried to email you from an old address from an email I printed out, but it bounced back.  Please send me your current email.  Thanks.  Mine has changed, too.  patsroar@....

        Pat Lyon