Re: Great Jitrnice Debate!

  • Suzanne Fiala
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 27, 2006
      Green's Sausage House is still open. They now have a small
      restaurant added to the building. Still make the best sausage, and
      their sausage burger is really good. Jitrnice w/ barley is the best!
      Don't know about Rinn's supermarket in Rosebud. Will have to check
      it out.
      Raymond & I live north of Troy, TX. He grew up in Granger, TX. His
      mother & Dad came from the Moravia part of Czechoslovakia. There
      was a Fiala sister that stayed in Cz. Her family is still there.
      Her name was Matylda Zdrahalova. Hope we can find some of her
      decendants.
      Suzanne Fiala

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Randall Malcik
      <randallmalcik@...> wrote:

      > The best jaternice used to be at Greens Sausage House in
      Zabcikville, I have not been there in several years, I hope it is
      still there.