Re: [TexasCzechs] J.D. Kotrla-Chipps

  • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
      Who's that David?  Rosemary?  Would almost have to be, wouldn't it?  Never mind......

      JD

      d1jezek@... wrote:
      i have been corresponding with her a lot lately.  we think we might have found a link in our Jezek lines.

    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2006
        Hi J.D.

        The Mollie Kocian married to Edward Martinek was actually Amalia Anna Kocian daughter of John Kocian and wife Emilia.  I have Mollie's baptism, and her birth date is identical to the birth date of Mollie Martinek listed in SSDI.

        My husband is kin to this Kocian group, and I have info going back to the old country pertaining to Mollie's grandmother.

        Rosemary