Re: Jezek

  • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2006
      Edna, did you ever get anything back on this? I have some info, if
      you need it.

      JD

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "edna malcik" <ednamal@...> wrote:

      > Hello Steve: Do you have anything on Joseph Jezek Born 1814 Cermna
      > (near Lanskroun) Thanks for checking.
      >
      > Edna Marek Malcik
      >

      > >From: "Steve Alvarez" <alvarez@...>
      > >To: <texasczechs@egroups.com>
      > >Subject: [TexasCzechs] Jezek
      > >Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 23:32:52 -0500
      > >
      > >If I remember there were people researching Jezek. There is a Anna,
      > >Ignatz, Joseph, Jezek in this book.
      > >Anybody interested.
      > >
      > >God Bless
      > >Steve
      > >
      > >Alvarez@...
      > >Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek

    • Dolores Miller
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2006
        I know it's been in a while since I promised to send copies of my dads's boat ticket and other items including his picture in an Austrian univorm but my computer is on the blitz and the kid that usually works on it has gone back to Sam Houston Univ. to take some summer courses.   I'm trying to get someone else.  Don;t give up on me.

        "J.D. Kotrla-Chipps" <jdkc@...> wrote:
        Edna, did you ever get anything back on this?  I have some info, if
        you need it.

        JD

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "edna malcik" <ednamal@...> wrote:

        > Hello Steve: Do you have anything on Joseph Jezek  Born 1814 Cermna
        > (near Lanskroun) Thanks for checking.
        >
        > Edna Marek Malcik
        >

        > >From: "Steve Alvarez" <alvarez@...>
        > >To: <texasczechs@egroups.com>
        > >Subject: [TexasCzechs] Jezek
        > >Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 23:32:52 -0500
        > >
        > >If I remember there were people researching Jezek.  There is a Anna,
        > >Ignatz, Joseph, Jezek in this book.
        > >Anybody interested.
        > >
        > >God Bless
        > >Steve