UH Czechs

  • Melinda Sims
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      Any Texas Czechs in the West Houston, Cypress, or Katy Areas that are also
      UH Alumni, please email me!

      Thanks,
      Melinda Sims
      melinda@...
    • Dan Darilek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
        I'm UH, BA -'66 and MA -'67. Not on Houston's west side (I'm
        southeast), but interested in what you have in mind. Distance is only
        an obstacle.

        Dan Darilek
        dand@...