Re: [TexasCzechs] Digest Number 2540

  • charles kretzschmar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 7:43 AM
      I am looking for descendants or information on
      Doctor G. F. Herold, who is buried in the old Moulton
      Cemetery.  He helped my great great grandparents
      William and Marie Bergmann Schmidt and their
      children on many occasions in our family history.
      I believe he was a medical doctor.  His grave is the very
      first grave on the left in the old Moulton cemetery
      and flowers were on the grave.  Thank you.
      Angelina Genzer Kretzschmar.

      TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/mMKtlB/TM--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

      There are 7 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Czech Dictionary
      From: "Joshue J." rebelred72@...
      2. OBIT: Brian Keith Zapalac
      From: "Ray J. Bacak" rjbacak@...
      3. Re: Czech Dictionary
      From: "John L. Mikeska" jlmikeska@...
      4. Re: Blocking my emails
      From: "Lois Petter Pereira" epereira@...
      5. Re: Blocking my emails
      From: "Melinda Sims" melinda@...
      6. Re: Czech Dictionary
      From: "livanec@..." livanec@...
      7. OBIT: Mary DeWeese Kopeck
      From: "Ray J. Bacak" rjbacak@...

      Message 1
      From: "Joshue J." rebelred72@...
      Date: Sat May 27, 2006 7:35am(PDT)
      Subject: Czech Dictionary

      http://www.bohemica.com/czechonline/dictionary/dictionarytop.htm

      I found this on the web and I hope some of you can use it. I do and I
      found it very useful

      Message 2
      From: "Ray J. Bacak" rjbacak@...
      Date: Sat May 27, 2006 8:02am(PDT)
      Subject: OBIT: Brian Keith Zapalac

      Brian Keith Zapalac
      BRIAN KEITH ZAPALAC, 49, lost his long courageous battle with cancer and passed away on May 25, 2006 with his loving family and friends by his side. Brian has been described by his close friends as kind, patient, charming, strong, courageous, graceful, humble and unselfish. For those who knew him, he was just the kind of person you hope your kids grow up to be like. He was a man of faith who in the simplest terms, did not talk the talk, but instead walked the walk.

      Brian was a life long resident of Sealy,Texas. Along with being a devoted husband, father and grandfather, he has served as President of the Sealy Tiger Football Booster Club, Sealy Little League, Stephen F. Austin Country Club, Texas Exes Association of Austin County and Chairman of the Sealy Ducks Unlimited. Brian worked for Raymond James and Associates as First Vice President, Investments and was a member of the President's Club.

      Brian is survived by his wife Jaime Zapalac of Sealy, his daughters Leslie Anderson and husband Brent of Sealy, Stacy Okonski and husband Daryl of Cypress, his son Keith Zapalac of Houston, his father and mother Louis and Carolyn Zapalac of Sealy, sister Beverly Bell and husband Kirk of Plano, brother Steve Zapalac and Kim of Bellville, father-in-law Jim Ford of Costa Rica, brother and sister-in-law Charlie and Melissa Ford of Sealy and grandchildren Brandt Okonski and Ally Okonski and nieces and nephews Jeff Bell, Carrie Bell, Emily Bell, Brady Zapalac, Jordan Zapalac, Charles Ford and Christopher Ford.

      The family desires to acknowledge and express their deep appreciation to M.D Anderson and all the Doctors and Nurses who cared for Brian through out his battle. Funeral services will be held Monday, May 29, 2006 at 3:00 p.m. from Trinity Lutheran Church in Sealy with Rev. Dale Leland officiating. Honored to serve during the service as pallbearers are Brock Ashby, Kurt Wiseman, Sam Jones, Alan Boehm, T.J. Mills, David Krampitz, Tony Dutt, Rich Paulson and Ed Collins. Interment will be at the Sealy Cemetery. In Lieu of usual remembrances the family suggests your considerations of a contribution in memory of Brian Zapalac to either Trinity Lutheran Church Narthex renovation project, 402 Atchison, Sealy, TX 77474; or to the Joe Beene Family Trust Fund, 2501 Palo Verde, Odessa, TX 79762.

      Knesek Family Funeral Chapels. (979) 885-3535.

      Published in the Houston Chronicle on 5/27/2006.

      Message 3
      From: "John L. Mikeska" jlmikeska@...
      Date: Sat May 27, 2006 8:21am(PDT)
      Subject: Re: Czech Dictionary

      Joshue, how thougfhtful for your posting. Many thanks.
      Sir John

      "Joshue J." wrote:
      http://www.bohemica.com/czechonline/dictionary/dictionarytop.htm

      I found this on the web and I hope some of you can use it. I do and I
      found it very useful

      Czech glass bead Czech bead Czech glass Learn czech Czech travel Czech

      ---------------------------------

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

      Message 4
      From: "Lois Petter Pereira" epereira@...
      Date: Sat May 27, 2006 10:14am(PDT)
      Subject: Re: Blocking my emails

      hmm, looks like a problem globaly, i found this link on the web where users are trying to help each other...lois petter pereira

      http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5599
      Melinda Sims wrote:
      Well,

      Yahoo just did it again -- blocked my emails. What is that, twice this
      week?

      For anyone interested the following is the reason -- Remote host said: 550
      5.7.0 Your server IP address is in the SpamCop database, bye.

      I am not a spammer. Mazzaroth.net is not a spammer. My email is run thru
      an email server than routed to houston.rr.com.

      I am sick of this.

      Melinda Sims
      Katy, Texas

      Czech glass bead Czech bead Czech glass Learn czech Czech travel Czech

      ---------------------------------

      Lois Petter Pereira

      Message 5
      From: "Melinda Sims" melinda@...
      Date: Sat May 27, 2006 10:57am(PDT)

      Lois,

      Thanks for your help.

      Again, I am sorry if this is off-topic, but everyone needs to be aware of
      what is going on. I get spammed all the time. All of these databases are
      not stopping it. The only thing the databases are doing is restricting
      information for certain people, sure some of them are probably spammers, but
      I am sure most are not. Additionally, in my case because I run a business
      they are restraining my trade. (Not to mention, severely limiting my
      ability to receive TexasCzechs email!)

      For now, I am going to try an alternate email address for Yahoo groups.

      Thanks,
      Melinda Sims

      _____

      Melinda Sims wrote:

      Well,

      Yahoo just did it again -- blocked my emails. What is that, twice this
      week?

      For anyone interested the following is the reason -- Remote host said: 550
      5.7.0 Your server IP address is in the SpamCop database, bye.

      I am not a spammer. Mazzaroth.net is not a spammer. My email is run thru
      an email server than routed to houston.rr.com.

      I am sick of this.

      Melinda Sims
      Katy, Texas

      Lois Petter Pereira
      Researching Petter, Vitek, Bartos, Papez, Polasek, Kostelnik, Rada, Hlavica,
      Orsak, Urban, Susil, Manak, Rosenzwieg, Brdusikova, Halla, Psencikove,
      Slovakove, Susila, Susily

      Czech
      =Czech+bead&w3=Czech+glass&w4=Learn+czech&w5=Czech+travel&w6=Czech&c=6&s=101
      &.sig=pOMKzZDB_7r9LQAn5Pj2Eg> glass bead Czech
      +bead&w3=Czech+glass&w4=Learn+czech&w5=Czech+travel&w6=Czech&c=6&s=101&.sig=
      PFfL-fawXSyI56VBHQeUXw> bead Czech
      h+bead&w3=Czech+glass&w4=Learn+czech&w5=Czech+travel&w6=Czech&c=6&s=101&.sig
      =CfO9-2glJd8nhHG0waRxyg> glass
      Learn
      h+bead&w3=Czech+glass&w4=Learn+czech&w5=Czech+travel&w6=Czech&c=6&s=101&.sig
      =daVHKxb7PkZ5NkPXlkDetg> czech Czech
      ch+bead&w3=Czech+glass&w4=Learn+czech&w5=Czech+travel&w6=Czech&c=6&s=101&.si
      g=Rf2Ayi4csBjkMEWQOVdzoA> travel Czech
      &w3=Czech+glass&w4=Learn+czech&w5=Czech+travel&w6=Czech&c=6&s=101&.sig=CF-mL
      xbp9-E-Ahwl20hffg>

      _____

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      * Visit your group "TexasCzechs
      " on the web.

      .

      _____

      Message 6
      From: "livanec@..." livanec@...
      Date: Sat May 27, 2006 1:52pm(PDT)

      I have not tried to open it yet. Does it have all the hacek's & carka's? The
      ones I have tried does not have them!!

      Message 7
      From: "Ray J. Bacak" rjbacak@...
      Date: Sun May 28, 2006 6:07am(PDT)
      Subject: OBIT: Mary DeWeese Kopeck

      Mary Joyce Kopeck
      MARY JOYCE KOPECK, 74, born August 15, 1931 in Bowling Green, Ky. passed away peacefully on May 24, 2006 in Houston, Texas at Memorial Hermann Hospital after fighting a courageous battle with colorectal cancer for almost three years.

      She is preceded in death by her parents, James and Marie DeWeese and a brother and sister. She is survived by her husband, Henry Kopeck, daughter, Regina Kopeck, stepdaughter, Jana Coogler, and step grandchildren, Amanda and Blake Coogler, plus numerous relatives and friends. She will be missed very much.

      Visitation will be at the Forest Lawn Funeral Chapel May 29, 2006 at 6:00 to 9:00 PM. Service will be at the Houston National Cemetery Chapel May 30, 2006 at 11:30 AM. Pastor Grant Housewright officiating. Forest Lawn Funeral Home 8706 Almeda-Genoa Road Houston, Texas 77075 (713) 991-9000
      Published in the Houston Chronicle on 5/28/2006.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/