RE: [TexasCzechs] attn Steve Alvarez Coconut cookie recipe

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2006

      Thanks  I’ll give it to the wife and Mom.   I know they will try it.

      steve

      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2006
        that is correct. maybe we can add this one to that file because I have never done it......LL

        "John L. Mikeska" <jlmikeska@...> wrote:

        Steve,

        Don't forget I've offered to test baked goods!

        Lois, recall when recipes were coming on to the list very strong - think we made a separate list to keep them.  Then it died out.

        Sir John

        Lois Petter Pereira <epereira@...> wrote:
        Steve I was going through Mom's recipes and I found one from Lois Sula. It is for cookies that I loved as a child. I will attach it to this email. I plan to include recipes in my family tree and maybe you can use this. Now if you need one from Uncle Joe Sula's wife Betty let me know and I can probably dig one up.....lois

        Lois Petter Pereira

        Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

        Lois Petter Pereira
      • Steve