Re:Translation help

  • Martina Morrisová
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Hi, I could not send it to your e-mail address, so I am sending it to Texas Czechs.

      # This part reads: God be with you, beloved Mother, torn away from us by the Angel
      # of Death. You left us here only for a short time, some time.... (I believe there
      # must be someting like "we will be together again some time")
      #
      # I can make it out, if you have the whole text.
      #
      # Martina
      #
      #