Moravian bracelet

  • Nanette Gaither
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      I don't know anything about the charms, Richard, but there's only one
      problem with your question--Prague isn't in Moravia. Its up north in
      what used to be called Bohemia. :-) Is she looking for charms that
      are just general to what is now the Czech Republic? Have you tried
      looking for places on the internet that has either tourist things from
      international countries or from Czech. in general? Just a thought..

      Nan