Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Your Loss

  • Dolores Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2006
      Sir John, having lost my husband on Oct. 14,05, I know your feelings of loss.  Time does help, I am slowly doing better and slowly beginning to get interested in doing things again.  I will keep you in my prayers.

      Dolores Miller

      hurwitz.jeanette@... wrote:
      Sir John,

      I'm very sorry for the loss of your wife.  May you find comfort in your memories of her.  You and your family are in our prayers.

      Jeanette