Re: Your Loss

  • hurwitz.jeanette@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      Sir John,

      I'm very sorry for the loss of your wife. May you find comfort in your memories of her. You and your family are in our prayers.

      Jeanette
    • Dolores Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        Sir John, having lost my husband on Oct. 14,05, I know your feelings of loss.  Time does help, I am slowly doing better and slowly beginning to get interested in doing things again.  I will keep you in my prayers.

        Dolores Miller