Re: [TexasCzechs] Looking for Czech jewelry for a cousin

  • Helen Swank
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      Hello, I am going to the Czech Republic in July can I bring anything back for you?

      Regards, Helen

    • Lois Petter Pereira
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        Go to ebay.com and put in czech jewelry and you will find a lot...lois petter pereira

        Richard Martin <Martin1019@...> wrote:
        She is looking for a bracelet, with charms that might represent Moravia, and
        specifically Prague and Brno.  She also likes the use of garnets.

        Thank you!

        Richard

        Lois Petter Pereira