Re: Mrs. Mikeska

  • chefanita@classicnet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 11:57 AM

      Sir John,

      I am so very saddened to hear of your wife's passing.  You two have had a tough road since Hurricane Rita.  While I cannot claim to know the depth of your grief, I do know the magnificent wealth of love you have for her and expressed to us many times.  Love like that is so very special; may it help you through these next difficult days.

      You and your family will be in my prayers.  God bless.

      In Sympathy,

      Anita Prazak