Mikeska/Elsik

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2006
      Some lady posted a message to me yesterday asking questions regarding Mikeska, Elsik and another name I don't recall and possible relationships.  She had Dr. Jan Mikeska's book of 2003.  I must have deleted the message for I no longer have it on the computer; must have been sent to my email address as I do not find the message on the groups archives.

      Hopefully this person is a member of the group and will read this.  Please resend the message.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire