Re: [TexasCzechs] THE COMPUTER SWALLOWED GRANDMA-that's me

  • Dolores Miller
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31, 2006
      Thanks, I'll try that and see what happens.

      Estrella040299@... wrote:

      Hi Delores,

      I just wanted to add my 2 cents worth. If you take documents and pictures to the Walmart Photo Lab, they can put them on a CD for you.  Whether you take one item, or a hundred items, you are only charged for the cost of the CD, which is less than $3 dollars. I am very ignorant when it comes to computers, scanners and such, but I've had no problems sending things from a CD.

      Leona

      Czech glass beadCzech beadCzech glass
      Learn czechCzech travelCzech