email address change

  • daneve2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14 11:33 AM
      Please update my email address to

    • Judy Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
        I would like to receive Texas Czech messages at my new e-mail
        rasjas2@...

        Do I take care of this or does someone else do it? If I do it will
        someone please tell me how. I have gone to yahoo groups and added my
        new e-mail address but I don't see anyway to change where I receive
        messages.

        Thanks, Judy Smith
      • Diann-Charter
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2013