Re: [TexasCzechs] Ahoj,

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2000
      Ahoj Leroy

      Your site looks good.  I think the phrase section is a great idea.  I just received a letter from a new contact in Czech, (thanks to Richard Garza). He speaks very little english and I speak no Czech.  We are now both using dictionaries and trying to figure out what we are saying to each other.  Since I have to figure out genealogy phrases anyway. I think I will steal your idea and try to build a data base which focuses on genealogy types of phrases.

      God Bless
      Steve
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2000
        Leroy,

        I join Steve in congratulation you onboard with your web site.  I, also, found the Czech Phrases great and have printed two copies, one going to cousins in the D/FWorth area that I am going to the CZ Rep with end of this month.  The phrases from your site will be in the Czech/Eng dictionary I purchased at the Rosenburg Festival this past weekend.

        I was unable to get the music to play on my computer.  I do not have any quarters to put in the 3 ½" slot on front of the computer - might be my problem or sound system.

        I highly recommend anyone that hasn't visited the Bexar web sight to do so.

        Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
        ICQ 48955956
      • Leroy Janda
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2000
          --- In texasczechs@egroups.com, "John L. Mikeska" <jlmikeska@t...>
          wrote:
          > Leroy,
          >
          > I join Steve in congratulation you onboard with your web site. I,
          also, found the Czech Phrases great and have printed two copies, one
          going to cousins in the D/FWorth area that I am going to the CZ Rep
          with end of this month. The phrases from your site will be in the
          Czech/Eng dictionary I purchased at the Rosenburg Festival this past
          weekend.

          > I was unable to get the music to play on my computer. I do not
          have any quarters to put in the 3 ½" slot on front of the computer
          -
          might be my problem or sound system.

          John,
          You need to send me your credit card #>

          It works under Internet Explorer, but for some reason does not work
          in Netscape. Don't know why. This has been a problem for some time
          now. I do not know if versions of IE earlier then 5.0 work or not.