Help with relatives in the Ennis area!

  • king32439
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
      Any help at all sincerely appreciated!

      Need help with my grandmothers brothers family.

      Petr MACH was born the 20th of June 1894 in Lipa No. 105 in what is
      now the Czech Republic.

      When he was 19 years old he departed Bremen, Germany on 17th of June
      1913 on the ship Cassel arriving in Galveston on 7th July 1913. He was
      traveling alone and his occupation was listed as tailor.

      His WWI draft registration card shows him being single, age 22, living
      at 600 Crockett Street in Ennis, occupation tailor, working for John
      Kouzak (spelling).

      The 1920 census has him living in Ennis, age 25, married to Emma age
      20, no children, and a tailor.

      The 1925 Ennis directory has he and Emma living at 507 East Knox
      Street, and his occupation is tailor working for Louis Bobak.

      ANY INFORMATION SINCERELY APPRECIATED!!

      Bob King
    • Dolores Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
        There is a Charles Mach who lives at 709 Bowman St., Irving, Tx. 75060, ph. 972-259-7964.  I believe his e-mail is charles.mach

        There is a Charles Mach who is a member of my church.  He said his mother has a good bit of information on the genealogy of their family.  His e-mail is charles.mach@....  Hope he can shed some light on your search.

        king32439 <king32439@...> wrote:
        Any help at all sincerely appreciated!

        Need help with my grandmothers brothers family.

        Petr MACH was born the 20th of June 1894 in Lipa No. 105 in what is
        now the Czech Republic.

        When he was 19 years old he departed Bremen, Germany on 17th of June
        1913 on the ship Cassel arriving in Galveston on 7th July 1913. He was
        traveling alone and his occupation was listed as tailor.

        His WWI draft registration card shows him being single, age 22, living
        at 600 Crockett Street in Ennis, occupation tailor, working for John
        Kouzak (spelling).

        The 1920 census has him living in Ennis, age 25, married to Emma age
        20, no children, and a tailor.

        The 1925 Ennis directory has he and Emma living at 507 East Knox
        Street, and his occupation is tailor working for Louis Bobak.

        ANY INFORMATION SINCERELY APPRECIATED!!

        Bob King

        Yahoo! Mail

      • king32439
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2006
          Thanks so much!

          Bob
          --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Dolores Miller <texassanta5@...>
          wrote:

          > There is a Charles Mach who lives at 709 Bowman St., Irving, Tx.
          75060, ph. 972-259-7964. I believe his e-mail is charles.mach

          > There is a Charles Mach who is a member of my church. He said his
          mother has a good bit of information on the genealogy of their family.
          His e-mail is charles.mach@... Hope he can shed some light on your
          search.

          > king32439 <king32439@...> wrote:
          > Any help at all sincerely appreciated!
          >
          > Need help with my grandmothers brothers family.
          >
          > Petr MACH was born the 20th of June 1894 in Lipa No. 105 in what is
          > now the Czech Republic.
          >
          > When he was 19 years old he departed Bremen, Germany on 17th of June
          > 1913 on the ship Cassel arriving in Galveston on 7th July 1913. He was
          > traveling alone and his occupation was listed as tailor.
          >
          > His WWI draft registration card shows him being single, age 22, living
          > at 600 Crockett Street in Ennis, occupation tailor, working for John
          > Kouzak (spelling).
          >
          > The 1920 census has him living in Ennis, age 25, married to Emma age
          > 20, no children, and a tailor.
          >
          > The 1925 Ennis directory has he and Emma living at 507 East Knox
          > Street, and his occupation is tailor working for Louis Bobak.
          >
          > ANY INFORMATION SINCERELY APPRECIATED!!
          >
          > Bob King
        • Dolores Miller
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2006