Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Tape

  • sylviajean12@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
      I assume that all the excitement about getting a tape was the one of the Czech group trip through the Czech communities of Texas several years ago.  I had sort of forgotten about it.  Anyway, I got mine and its very good.;

      SYLVIA LAZNOVSKY
    • Edward Reznicek
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
        If the tape you are referring to is about 10 years old
        I also have a copy of the tape.

        Part of the film was made at a REZNICEK Reunion.

        My mom is on the tape demonstrating the sewing of
        quilts.

        http://mail.yahoo.com