Czech Tape

  • Al and Kay
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
      Just received my tape. That was fast. Kay
    • Lois Petter Pereira
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
        I also got mine and that was fast.......lois petter pereira

      • sylviajean12@cs.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
          I assume that all the excitement about getting a tape was the one of the Czech group trip through the Czech communities of Texas several years ago.  I had sort of forgotten about it.  Anyway, I got mine and its very good.;

          SYLVIA LAZNOVSKY
        • Edward Reznicek
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
            If the tape you are referring to is about 10 years old
            I also have a copy of the tape.

            Part of the film was made at a REZNICEK Reunion.

            My mom is on the tape demonstrating the sewing of
            quilts.

            http://mail.yahoo.com