Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: i would like to find more about my family history ( maretka & bednar)

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2006
       I know how you feel. I have grandparents that were in the US and I never knew it. I assumed they died in the old country. In between trying to find a suitable medicare prescription drug plan for my mother and doing our books I get on the internet to relax. I will see if I can find anything for you. I see a Bednarsh with a Rudolph the right age but no Frances so I am not sure enough of the info. I do see where Frances, Frank Jr and Frank IV are all buried in Garden of Memories. i don't see Frances' husband Frank in that cemetery though. I didn't do a thorough search though...lois pereira petter

      ps if you remember something else post it because it might help to narrow down the families

      Cynthia Angton <c_angton@...> wrote:
      Hi Angela,

      The only one of her siblings that i know of was rudolph bedner he was married to lillian they lived in Lousie a long with my grandparents. they had a bunch of kids i only remember two of them the twins randy and rudy. randy lives in elcampo still i think and rudy ,the last time i talked to him he was still in lousie, and iam related to all the ones in wharton which are just two danand eugen my uncles my aunt rosie lives in westcolumba. My father Frank was killed in Lousie in 1981 the day after chrismas my a drunk drive and a few months later my brother frank 15yrs old died.my grandfathers brother was joe who married annie he died in 1983 live in elcampo. my father said he had a aunt but no one would talk about anything he just said she died onare land were we grew up,and my grandfater died from a snak bit. I know my grandfather came from fayettvill tx ,i dont no were he and my grandmother meet. My uncles wife lillian moved to fortworth years ago with i believe one of her daugthers .
                                                         thankyou,
                                                                  cynthia