E-mail-A-Friend: Al Dusek recalls a rewarding career operating a Linotype machine and his own business

  • darlenbaker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 8:23 PM
      Comment:
      Hello all!

      I thought this was an interesting article.

      Darlene Baker

      ---

      Story:
      Al Dusek recalls a rewarding career operating a Linotype machine and his own business

      As a young boy in Hallettsville, Al Dusek spent many hot days picking cotton in his uncle's fields and tending to the corn, peanuts and watermelon for the family farm.

      In 1940, he remembers his father told him he found a job for him working in a print shop.

      For more of this story, click on or type the URL below:

      http://www.herald-coaster.com/articles/2005/08/04/life_times/04life.txt

      This e-mail contains information for the purpose of tracking abuse.
      If you believe this email is offensive or may be considered spam,
      please visit the website http://abuse.townnews.com and create an
      incident report. From this site you can also block messages like
      this from sending to your email address. Please retain this Mail-ID
      [f3113b1b2b8606a4ed17759092fc6956], it's needed to view information
      associated with this message. Click the link below to view the incident.
      http://abuse.townnews.com/?MailID=f3113b1b2b8606a4ed17759092fc6956

      Read the acceptable use policy: http://systems.townnews.com/public/aup/