Texas Czech Heritage Genealogy Meeting in Caldwell

  • Dolores Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2006
      I enjoyed the gettothether in Calwell.  I brought along one of the luggade roll carriers to share with my second cousin, Helen Swank, and there was a good bit of interest in the pictures I had.  Was lazy when I got home so put up unloading the luggage and thata why I'm just missing a 81/2 in wide and approximately 6 in in depth.photo.  It was a very good photo of Joe Bigon/Martha Bartosh wedding party taken at the Bartosh Farm.  If anyone ended up with it by mistake I would deeply appreciate getting it back.  It's a one of a kind.  You could send it to Dolores Miller at 1618 W. 6th St., Irving, Texas 75060. Phone 972-253-5044. Thank you.