Change of Address for List

  • richardgarza1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2000
      Dear Listers,
      As you noted in a recent announcement from Patrick Janis, technology
      chairman for the Czech Heritage Society of Texas, we all have a new home
      at egroups.com.
      I just Czeched it out and there are some very nice features.
      Please take a moment to revise your e-mail address book for sending your
      messages to the list as follows:

      OLD ADDRESS: texasczechs@...
      NEW ADDRESS: texasczechs@egroups.com

      The only difference is in the last name,
      change from listbot.com to egroups.com

      The web address is:
      http://www.egroups.com/group/texasczechs

      You can view the features at this address. If you want to add to your
      public profile, for example, adding the names you are researching in the
      misc area of your profile, or add names to the immigrant database you
      will need to sign in (click Sign In in upper right corner).

      The program will ask you to enter your e-mail address. This is the
      address you receive mail from the list. It will then ask you to enter
      your password. This was the password you first entered when you first
      signed on to the list. If you've forgotten your password (like I did),
      just click on the "forgot password" link and it'll ship out a code number
      for you to enter and then you can supply a password to access all the
      features.

      May I suggest you access the immigrant database and enter the information
      you have on any of your immigrant ancestors as soon as possible. This
      way you and the other listers can stop in to see who's got who in their
      trees instead of having to save all their e-mail messages.

      As they say in Czech Texas, "Have Fun, Y'all!"

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      http://www.garza-zattler.homepage.com/
      NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER,
      HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK
      Bavarian Towns: Koetzting, K�tzting, Beckendorf b. K�tzting, Muenchen,
      Oberreit b. Vilshofen, Sch�nerting b. Vilshofen, Munich, Germany

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.