Re: "History of Emigration to Texas"

  • Lolly
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
      Well Folks,
      One never knows who may be listening .  Mr Unruh's e-mail
      address bounced on me, but he apparently saw the copy I
      sent to the TexasCzechs group and voila!  We have our answer!

      I am going to mail in my order right away, I hope you do too.
      The sooner he receives ten orders (minimum) the sooner the
      videos will be produced and mailed to us.

      If you can, you might add a little extra to your check to support
      their projects, which are entirely voluntary.

      Thanks again Mr. Unruh.

      Laura (Lolly) Petter Pilgrim
      ----------------------------
      Dear Lollie,
      I make this DVD with helping TV Herald - Mr. Honer. He make copy of this tape (minimum are 10 pieces) and send to you.

      Price for 1 videotape  is US $25 (Shipping+Handling is included)
      Please send your order and personal Check to:
      Jiri Unruh
      Dolni 426
      744 01 Frenstat p.R.
      CZECH REPUBLIC

      Make check payable to: Jiri Unruh

      After receiving your Check with the proper amount we will send you your
      order from TV Herald.

      Jiri Unruh
      Here is my response to Mr. Unruh:

      Dear Mr. Unruh,

      I saw you reply on the TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com list.
      as well as your personal e-mail to me.
      Thank you very much for posting your response to them.
      I will contact several other individuals who are also wanting
      a copy of the tape.  I think you will be surprised at the number
      of people who will be ordering this video.

      You and your associates are doing a commendable service
      for the Czech community.  I wish you all continued success in
      your endeavor.

      Sincerely,

      Laura (Lolly) Petter Pilgrim
      Houston, Texas

    • Joe
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
        I suppose that everybody knows this, but you can download all seven
        segments of this and many other interesting Czech events from the
        Czech-American TV site at: http://www.catvherald.com/.

        Joe

        On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 15:07:17 -0600, you wrote:

        >Well Folks,
        >One never knows who may be listening . Mr Unruh's e-mail
        >address bounced on me, but he apparently saw the copy I
        >sent to the TexasCzechs group and voila! We have our answer!
        >
        >I am going to mail in my order right away, I hope you do too.
        >The sooner he receives ten orders (minimum) the sooner the
        >videos will be produced and mailed to us.
        >
        >If you can, you might add a little extra to your check to support
        >their projects, which are entirely voluntary.
        >
        >Thanks again Mr. Unruh.
        >
        >Laura (Lolly) Petter Pilgrim
        >----------------------------
        >Dear Lollie,
        >I make this DVD with helping TV Herald - Mr. Honer. He make copy of this
        >tape (minimum are 10 pieces) and send to you.
        >
        >Price for 1 videotape is US $25 (Shipping+Handling is included)
        >Please send your order and personal Check to:
        >Jiri Unruh
        >Dolni 426
        >744 01 Frenstat p.R.
        >CZECH REPUBLIC
        >

        >Make check payable to: Jiri Unruh
        >
        >After receiving your Check with the proper amount we will send you your
        >order from TV Herald.
        >
        >Jiri Unruh
        >Here is my response to Mr. Unruh:
        >
        >Dear Mr. Unruh,
        >
        >I saw you reply on the TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com list.
        >as well as your personal e-mail to me.
        >Thank you very much for posting your response to them.
        >I will contact several other individuals who are also wanting
        >a copy of the tape. I think you will be surprised at the number
        >of people who will be ordering this video.
        >
        >You and your associates are doing a commendable service
        >for the Czech community. I wish you all continued success in
        >your endeavor.
        >
        >Sincerely,
        >
        >Laura (Lolly) Petter Pilgrim
        >Houston, Texas

      • Dave Miller
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006

          I’m new to the group and didn’t know this, Joe. Thanks for sending it!

          I suppose that everybody knows this, but you can download all seven
          segments of this and many other interesting Czech events from the
          Czech-American TV site at: http://www.catvherald.com/.

          Joe

        • Lois Petter Pereira
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
            Lolly, thanks so much, I will too but I have forgotten about the Vol 1 of the book that you put some of our family history in. It seems the date is coming up on that. Do you have that price and mailing address handy on that?...your cousin lois

            Lolly <lollie@...> wrote:
[...]

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Lois Petter Pereira
          • Bea & Dan Rost