Czech Adoptions

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2006

      Is anyone familiar with adopting children from the Czech Republic?  Thanks.

    • Loretta Wotipka-Riely
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2006
        I am also wanting information about adopting children from the Czech Republic.

      • Andikat@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2006
          I'm familiar with adopting a child from Guatemala as a single person.  If I come across anything on adopting from CR, I'll post it.  My guess is that they don't do very many adoptions though...

          Andrea

          Jan <toni@...> wrote:
          Is anyone familiar with adopting children from the Czech Republic?  Thanks.
        • frenstatczech1954
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 4, 2006
            I typed in Adoptions of Czech Children and it brought up

            http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/search?
            encquery=c30b9362deb4a5decf7cefa518de1aaca279a38afd985b7f7a92e914598b125
            4&invocationType=keyword_rollover&ie=UTF-8

            this will take you to several other sites to look at.
            Bernadette Polansky
          • Jan
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006

              If I hear anything new, I’ll let you know!

              Jan

              !

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006

                Thanks for the info everyone.  Seems like it is pretty conclusive that there are very limited adoptions out of the CR……

              • Andikat@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006
                  There are other countries currently doing adoptions.  My son is from Guatemala and I sometimes smile thinking of his beautiful brown skin and dark eyes and Czech last name :-)  I would love to adopt from there again.

                  Andrea Novak