Re: Melinda Sims of KatyFw: [TexasCzechs] OBIT: L. Elizabeth Hoehne Svetlik

  • Patricia Mercincavage
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      Melinda,
      I'm so very sorry about your mother's death.  Please accept my condolences for your loss.

      Pat Mercincavage
      Monday, January 30, 2006

      WEIMAR - L. Elizabeth Hoehne Svetlik, 79, Weimar, died Saturday, Jan. 28, 2006.

      She was born Oct. 4, 1926, in Cuero, to the late O.F. and Lonie McDonald Hoehne. She was a member of St. Michael's Catholic Church.

      Survivors: daughters, Betty Stepanek of Weimar; Virginia Grafe of Hallettsville; Gayle Hoegemeyer of East Bernard; Melinda Sims of Katy; Cheryl Partney of Houston and Laura Neal of Cypress; sons, George T. Svetlik Jr. of Arlington and Gerald Svetlik of Katy; 16 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.

      Preceded in death by: husband, George T. Svetlik Sr.; and brother, O.F. Hoehne Jr.

      Visitation will be 4 p.m. Tuesday at Kubena Funeral Home.

      Rosaries will be recited 7 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home and 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at Sacred Heart Church.

      Services will be 2 p.m. Wednesday at the church, with Rev. John Peters.

      Burial will follow at Sacred Heart Cemetery. Kubena Funeral Home, Hallettsville, 361-798-3271.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.