RE: [TexasCzechs] Geanealogy

  • Pam Cain
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2006

      http://www.censusfinder.com/

      Here is another link I’ve used. Not all counties are equally developed, but it kept me occupied one Saturday, and I lucked out with some bios on some of my (non-Czech) groups.

      Pam

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2006

        Is anyone familiar with adopting children from the Czech Republic?  Thanks.

      • Loretta Wotipka-Riely
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2006
          I am also wanting information about adopting children from the Czech Republic.

        • Andikat@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 2, 2006
            I'm familiar with adopting a child from Guatemala as a single person.  If I come across anything on adopting from CR, I'll post it.  My guess is that they don't do very many adoptions though...

            Andrea

            Jan <toni@...> wrote:
            Is anyone familiar with adopting children from the Czech Republic?  Thanks.
          • frenstatczech1954
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 4, 2006
              I typed in Adoptions of Czech Children and it brought up

              http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/search?
              encquery=c30b9362deb4a5decf7cefa518de1aaca279a38afd985b7f7a92e914598b125
              4&invocationType=keyword_rollover&ie=UTF-8

              this will take you to several other sites to look at.
              Bernadette Polansky
            • Jan
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006

                If I hear anything new, I’ll let you know!

                Jan

                !

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006

                  Thanks for the info everyone.  Seems like it is pretty conclusive that there are very limited adoptions out of the CR……

                • Andikat@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006
                    There are other countries currently doing adoptions.  My son is from Guatemala and I sometimes smile thinking of his beautiful brown skin and dark eyes and Czech last name :-)  I would love to adopt from there again.

                    Andrea Novak