RE: [TexasCzechs] Records for a Fayette County marriage in 1884?

  • Diane Baldwin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 3:48 PM
      Richard!

      If you check the Texas genweb and look for Fayette county they have quite of bit of things on it and you can email the Fayette County Heritage Museum and they will do a lookup.  If you write the County Clerk they will charge you so if you don't need a copy of it certified I would try that first.

      Diane

      Cindy Neal <cindyneal@...> wrote:
      Fayette County Clerk
      151 N. Washington St.
      La Grange, TX 78945-2657
      409-968-3251

      The county clerk has birth and death records from 1903; marriage, probate
      and land records from 1838. District court has divorce records from 1838.

      Cindy