OBIT: Lanelle Sternadel Blinka

  • Ray J. Bacak
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      The Victoria Advocate - http://TheVictoriaAdvocate.com
      Lanelle S. Blinka - PORT LAVACA

      Wednesday, February 1, 2006

      PORT LAVACA - LaNelle Sternadel Blinka, 69, of Port Lavaca, died Monday, Jan. 30, 2006.

      She was born July 20, 1936, in Moravia, to the late Albert and Emma Rab Sternadel. She was a retired cafeteria worker for Calhoun County ISD and owned L.J.B. Catering. She was a member of Our Lady of the Gulf.

      Survivors: husband, Johnnie P. Blinka; daughters, Deborah Machicek of Victoria, Annette Nolen of Marble Falls, and Mary Blinka of Port Lavaca; sons, Anthony Blink, Albert Blinka, Edward Blinka, and Mark Blinka, all of Port Lavaca; sisters, Mildred Vesley and Lucille Janecka, both of Victoria, and Joyce Barker of Wharton; brothers, Franklin Sternadel of Victoria, Kenneth Sternadel of Ganado, and Leonard Sternadel of El Campo; 16 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

      Preceded in death by: son, Alois Blinka.

      Visitation will be 6-8 p.m. tonight at Richardson-Colonial Funeral Home chapel.

      A rosary will be recited 8 p.m. tonight at the chapel.

      Services will be 10 a.m. Thursday at Our Lady of the Gulf.

      Burial will be at Greenlawn Gardens. Richardson-Colonial Funeral Home, Port Lavaca, 361-552-2988.

      Memorials: Our Lady of the Gulf Catholic School.