Re: [TexasCzechs] Weimar Horse Accident

  • Julie Matus
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 29, 2006
      Yes, it was.  She graduated in '69.  Sad, isn't it?  I did not make it to her services.  I had back surgery on the 9th and did not think I should push it by taking a two hour trip there and back in one day.  We drove out to Caldwell today for a Herzik Reunion Planning Meeting and back home and that really tired me out.  Too much sitting.  When we came home, we walked around the block just to stretch out.

      later, jam

      Julie & Wes Matus

      Researching:
      Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala