Re: [TexasCzechs] Add to Surname List

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 60 , Jan 6, 2006
      Please add my research surnames to the list.  RECEK, KOLIBAL, KOETHER, KRUM(M), MONDRIK/ MONDRICK/ MUNDRIK/MUDRIK/MOLDRIK, HRCEK/ HERCEK/ HERCHEK, HERKEL, CHAMRAD, PUSTKY

      That's most of the major names, but there are a few others.  If I find any others, I will add them later.  Thanks for doing all of this.

      Nan Gaither
    • Steve
      Message 60 of 60 , Jan 16, 2006

        Done.  It will show up this evening