Re: [TexasCzechs] Fw. To Solve Genealogical Mysteries

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2006
      Laura,

      May I have your permission to share this with another list ???

      Rosemary Ermis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
        Oh, my, is that ever the truth!!  LOL!   In my 30+ yrs. of doing genealogy, I've run into all of those problems several times and its still causing problems today.  I swear that must have really happened with husband's ancestors.  Its hard not to take it personally sometimes. haha  Thank you for sending that.  I will share that with some fellow researchers. May I have permission to sent this to another county genealogy board?  Our fellow GILES cousins will scream with laughter after what we've been going through for years.

        Nan