Re: [TexasCzechs] Darilek

  • John Rebecek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      ask your friend if he is kin to Katerina Darilek who was my grandmothers ( Marie Rebecek ) sister.
      "Ray J. Bacak" <rjbacak@...> wrote:
      Have a friend here in Moulton who is a Darilek.  He's not on the computer, but mentioned that he got a story from his ancestors that the name was changed from something else at one point due to some kind of oppression.  He believes the Darilek name has a "freedom" aspect to it.  Anyone out there know anything about this?

      Ray Bacak

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Yahoo! Photos