Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Mary Christmas

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
      Hi Jiri,

      Happy New Year to you and your family, too, Jiri.  I hope you had a Merry Christmas.  Happy Holidays to all of those in Frenstat p.R.,  our ancestrial home from us in So. California.

      Nan Gaither

      > Ahoy all in Texasgroup,
      > I wish You Mary Christmas and Happy New Year.
      >
      > Jiri Unruh
      > Frenstat p.R.
      >
      > P.S.: Christmas cake on pictures was bakes my wife and christmas
      tree stand in our apartment and is ornately wallachian decoration
      from straw and dehydrated fruit, so, how it once affected residents
      Moravia here in Beskydy area and Beskydy mountains.

      Ahoy Jiri, Vesele Vanoce a stastny Novy Rok! My sister and I also
      have a christmas tree with the wallachian decorations. We got the
      straw ones when visiting family in Frenstat p.R. and the rest were
      given to us by family and friends from there. I know Frenstat is a
      big city, but if you know Marcela Vodickova, or Jitka Balacova tell
      them their cousin from Frenstat Texas said hello. Also my friend Jiri
      Zatopek. Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and
      Happy New Year. Your Texas Czech Friend. Bernadette Polansky