Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Heritage Quest Census Info

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2005
      I belong to the houston public library. The way I access it is to go to the main site. It has buttons for a lot of things but i click on research and then when it comes up there is a place where i can then click on genealogy. This will then bring up all of the available sites and most of them just require my library card number. Hope this helps.....lois petter pereira

      Dolores Miller <texassanta5@...> wrote:
      I have been trying to get to the census reports, it took my Library login no but now i"m lost, if you get some info please share. Thanks, Dolores

      chefanita@... wrote:
      What's the url of the site for this database?  I have my library's login info, but not sure of what the url is.  Thanks,

      Anita in Caldwell

      Lois Petter Pereira
    • Nbmachu@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2005
      • Dolores Miller
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2005
          Lois, thanks for sharing the info about the library access.

          http://mail.yahoo.com