Darilek

  • Ray J. Bacak
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2005
      Have a friend here in Moulton who is a Darilek.  He's not on the computer, but mentioned that he got a story from his ancestors that the name was changed from something else at one point due to some kind of oppression.  He believes the Darilek name has a "freedom" aspect to it.  Anyone out there know anything about this?

      Ray Bacak
    • John Rebecek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        ask your friend if he is kin to Katerina Darilek who was my grandmothers ( Marie Rebecek ) sister.
        "Ray J. Bacak" <rjbacak@...> wrote:
        Have a friend here in Moulton who is a Darilek.  He's not on the computer, but mentioned that he got a story from his ancestors that the name was changed from something else at one point due to some kind of oppression.  He believes the Darilek name has a "freedom" aspect to it.  Anyone out there know anything about this?

        Ray Bacak

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Yahoo! Photos