Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Christmas e-cards

  • JANET TUCKER
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2005
      Bernadette,
      Thank you so much. Could you tell me what the Czech message is in English?
      Jan
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2005
        Hallo Janet,

        Prejeme Vam vesele Vanoce a stastny Novy rok! = We wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

        Martina Morris

        Thank you so much.  Could you tell me what the Czech message is in English?
        Jan
        >> I would like to send my cousins in Texas a Czech christmas e-card.
        > Does
        >> anyone know a good place where I could find one?  Maybe with some
        > polka
        >> music :)
        >> Thanks,
        >> Jan
        >>
        > Hi Jan. I have been looking on line to see if I could find any Czech
        > Christmas cards. The best I could do is on the site site below. I had
        > to type in my own Czech message of-Prejeme Vam Vesele Vanoce a stastny
        > Novy Rok. Then you can pick the music you want. They do have a German
        > polka listed. (Which I used.)
        > http://www.care2.com/ecards/build/1/2195
        > Hope this is of some help. Bernadette

      • frenstatczech1954
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2005
          wrote:

          > Bernadette,
          > Thank you so much. Could you tell me what the Czech message is in
          English?
          > Jan

          Jan, Your Very Welcome. I see Martina already answered your
          question,before I did. Thats good I know she answered it better then
          I could have. :)