Thanks - Hotel in Caldwell, TX

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005

      Hey Guys,

      Back in August I asked about a good hotel in Caldwell for my Mom.  Everyone said stay at the Surrey Inn.  She did and she loved it!  Mom could not say enough good things about it.  Thanks a bunch!  I’m sure she will stay there the next time she passes through.

      Jan

    • Debbie Ondrasek
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005
        The Surrey is the nicest one here.  Glad that your mother had a good stay.

        Debbie O.

        Don't let the chain of love end with you.