RE: [TexasCzechs] Obit Section

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2005

      I hope using Frontpage to do the basic coding will speed up the process and make things easier, plus be

      less time consuming. You made me smile, it has been a long time since I have heard the nickname Choo Choo

      I guess I’ll take a deep breath in Jan. and say to myself, here we go again.  LOL

      Steve

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 27, 2005

        The obit section is cleaned up and now located at:  http://www.rootsweb.com/~txbhs/

        I doubt the site will stay at this link, but it will do for now. I kinda fudged to rootsweb, so I could get a banner free site.

        And I know I will have to move it later on.  The obit section on my site will be removed within the next day or so.

        I have sent Freefind to spider the index of this new website.   Some may notice a 208 obit decrease in the total.

        I have put the obits of the same person, but different newspaper in the same webpage.  This is what caused

        the decrease.  I have already started working on adding new obits to our obit section.  And have worked up about

        80 of them, but I have not uploaded them yet.

        Steve