Re: [TexasCzechs] Cemetery records from Frenstat pod Radhostem

  • bridgette guerra
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2005
      oh you can be a great deal of help to me.
      Tammy

      craftydoll41 <craftydoll41@...> wrote:
      I have a cemetery book from Moravia,Novy Jicin District,Frenstat pod
      Radhostem cemetery records.If I can help anyone looking for lost
      relatives, email me.

    • Dolores Miller

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
          Hi are there any by the name of STEPAN in you book. Could be STEPHAN also,
          Thanks Dorothy Stepan
          I have a cemetery book from Moravia,Novy Jicin District,Frenstat pod
          Radhostem cemetery records.If I can help anyone looking for lost
          relatives, email me.

        • Pat stoffel
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
            Hi, Any Sebesta's  or  a  Borsky?  Thanks

            Martin Stepan <step2@...> wrote:
            Hi are there any by the name of STEPAN in you book. Could be STEPHAN also,
            Thanks Dorothy Stepan
            I have a cemetery book from Moravia,Novy Jicin District,Frenstat pod
            Radhostem cemetery records.If I can help anyone looking for lost
            relatives, email me.

            Yahoo! Shopping