Re: [TexasCzechs] Victoria and Martin Wotipka families

  • Susan Hurst
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
      I know this book.  I purchased a copy from Millie a few years back.  I refer to this book often.

      rebellous_99 <lennonluv@...> wrote:
      A Hajek family research, Millie Jean Pechacek Welch, notes the
      following in her book Country Cousins (privately published; e-mail me
      for contact info if interested in a copy of the book), page 209:

      After Maria [Hajek]'s marriage to Frantisek Branecky she seemed to have
      kept a relationship with the two youngest children of Cyril Wotipka's
      first marriage.  Maria and her second husband were the baptismal
      sponsors of Martin's sons August Philip and Edward Ludos Otypka
      (Wotipka), and for Victoria Wotipka Schutz's three children.

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Susan Hurst <boss12848@y...> wrote:

      > I am related to Cyril thru his youngest daugther, Victoria Wotipka.
      She married Christof Schutz in LaGange on her 18th birthday.  She was
      living with an uncle and his family.  Victoria and Christof made their
      home first in the Moulton area, then in or about 1875 moved to Andrews
      Chapel, where they built a cotton gin and a home.

      http://mail.yahoo.com