Cemetery records from Frenstat pod Radhostem

  • craftydoll41
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2005
      I have a cemetery book from Moravia,Novy Jicin District,Frenstat pod
      Radhostem cemetery records.If I can help anyone looking for lost
      relatives, email me.
    • EnrteWith1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 30, 2005
        Hi,

        I'm looking for Becvar's, Hindela's and Herciks in that area.  Thanks.

        Regards,
        Bill Becvar
      • bridgette guerra
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2005
          oh you can be a great deal of help to me.
          Tammy

          craftydoll41 <craftydoll41@...> wrote:
          I have a cemetery book from Moravia,Novy Jicin District,Frenstat pod
          Radhostem cemetery records.If I can help anyone looking for lost
          relatives, email me.

        • Dolores Miller

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
              Hi are there any by the name of STEPAN in you book. Could be STEPHAN also,
              Thanks Dorothy Stepan
              I have a cemetery book from Moravia,Novy Jicin District,Frenstat pod
              Radhostem cemetery records.If I can help anyone looking for lost
              relatives, email me.

            • Pat stoffel
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
                Hi, Any Sebesta's  or  a  Borsky?  Thanks

                Martin Stepan <step2@...> wrote:
                Hi are there any by the name of STEPAN in you book. Could be STEPHAN also,
                Thanks Dorothy Stepan
                I have a cemetery book from Moravia,Novy Jicin District,Frenstat pod
                Radhostem cemetery records.If I can help anyone looking for lost
                relatives, email me.

                Yahoo! Shopping