Re: [TexasCzechs] Gladys Sodolak died

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2005
      Rosemary,

      I have been away from my computer for a couple of weeks and just now saw this.  Gordon and I send our sympathy to you and your family for the death of your mother.  I know must be difficult for all of you this holiday season, but know that she will have a blessed Christmas this Christmas and forever after.  What a beautiful time to join our Heavenly Father and all of those who went before her!  Please know that we, your Texas-Czech family, will be praying for you and your family and wishing you peace.

      Nan Gaither
      >>My mother, Gladys Sodolak, died early this morning.  She and my father, Bill
      Sodolak, owned & operated Riverside Service Station first on Hwy 90 by the
      Brazos River Bridge and later on I-10 across from San Felipe.<<