Fw: Cruise web site.....which one works??

  • Edward Kadlecek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      CORRECTION CORRECTION CORRECTION

      It seems that some addressees could not open the site I gave in my previous
      e-mail. Brlow is a direct site that should work for those of you who are
      interested. Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Thanks,
      Ed & Marlene

      >http://www.thefunbunchcruise.com

      To all;

      Marlene and I just contracted our Band's "Fun Bunch" cruise for 2006.
      Information for those interested can be viewed at the attached Web Site.
      This will be the 19th cruise by our band and we already have a large number
      of cabins booked. Some very good upgrades are currently available for early
      booking so, if interested, check out the site and contact Wilton for
      details.

      Our band will do at least one private show and coctail party for our group
      with additional shows at the discretion of the Cruise Program Director.

      Thanks,

      Ed