Re: Laddie Naiser

  • Jim & Elaine Hicks
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2005
      J. D. This has the second page of the Naizer article.

      No, I have a list (I am current keeper of the list) of almost everybody in the descendants of my great-grandparents Johan and Johanna Naiser and I don't know of a Laddie.  I do know that there was a whole family of Naizers in and around Granger.  Their story is so similar to my own grandparent's story that it is eerie.  I have attached an article about the Granger Naizers.  As you can see, they spelled their name somewhat differently.  My own great-grandfather also had to take legal action to get the spelling of Naiser confirmed for our family.  The old records in the CR had it spelled Naiser so that is probably the most correct.

      Elaine Naiser Hicks
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2005
        J. D. and others,

        I am trying again to post the first page of the article about the Granger Naizers (Neussers).  I tried twice to post the first page yesterday and Yahoo rejected it - said the file was over the limit in size.  Well, I've had that article in a computer file for a long time and don't even remember what technology I used to convert the paper article to digital file.  So, I dug up the paper article and scanned it again and will try to repost the first and second page.

        In answer to J. D.'s question about whether or not I am related to Laddie Naiser from Granger:

        No, I have a list (I am current keeper of the list) of almost everybody in the descendants of my great-grandparents John and Johanna Naiser and I don't know of a Laddie.  I do know that there was a whole family of Naizers in and around Granger.  Their story is so similar to my own grandparent's story that it is eerie.  I have attached an article about the Granger Naizers.  The second page is in a second message.  As you can see, they spelled their name somewhat differently.  My own great-grandfather also had to take legal action to get the spelling of Naiser confirmed for our family.  The old records in the CR had it spelled Naiser so that is probably the most correct.

        Elaine Naiser Hicks
        If this is a duplicate, I apologize.  I've tried three times now to
        post this message and it hasn't appeared yet.  Perhaps the third time
        is the charm.

        Elaine, are you related to Laddie Naiser?  He attended Granger High
        School and was a senior there in 1947.

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        1 of 1: CzechArticles001.jpg

        These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google. Try it out here: http://www.picasa.com/
      • Dolores Miller

          If this is a duplicate, I apologize.  I've tried three times now to
          post this message and it hasn't appeared yet.  Perhaps the third time
          is the charm.

          Elaine, are you related to Laddie Naiser?  He attended Granger High
          School and was a senior there in 1947.

          Yahoo! Shopping

        • Dolores Miller

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 14, 2005
              Hi Delores
                     There were a lot of Naizer brothers in Granger. Johnnie. Dan, Bennie, who are all deceased,  and Lad are the ones that I can think of. off hand. Johnnie  married Georgia Gaida. Lad married my cousin Thelma Rozacky.
                                         Darwin
            • Dolores Miller