Another Newbie

  • Don
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2005
      I also signed in and want to say thanks for letting me join.I am
      researching some ancestors by the surnames of Pavlicek and Svoboda.
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2005
        Where are your Pavliceks from.

        Steve

        Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 2:33 PM
        To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [TexasCzechs] Another Newbie

        I also signed in and want to say thanks for letting me join.I am
        researching some ancestors by the surnames of Pavlicek and Svoboda.
      • Don Dixon
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2005
          My great grand mother and gg garndmother and gg greatgarnd father were from Austria, Hungary.And entered the Port of Galveston to settle in and around San Patricio County,Texas.

                       Don

          Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 2:33 PM
          To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com

          I also signed in and want to say thanks for letting me join.I am
          researching some ancestors by the surnames of Pavlicek and Svoboda.

          Yahoo! Personals

        • jamesermis@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
            Don Dixon,
            My name is James Ermis, my mother was Agnes(Anesk)  Miculka Ermis, Her mother was Mary Pavlicek.
            The information I have is this, Mary was born Mar. 18, 1863 christened in Ellinger on Apr 16 1863 she married Anton Miculka on the 23rd of Sep
            1879. They had 11 children,  Henry, Cecilia, William(Vilem) Louise, Adella, Frank, Charles, Emilie(Millie),Agnes, Vladik and Vlasta. I have all the birth and deathe dates on these people if you need them. I don't know if my email address is out there or not. But if you need to check with me my email is jameserms@....