Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Jak se mas, jak se mate

  • Laura Bohac
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2005
      Yes, I did take piano lessons from Mrs. Pope for a
      while. I remember being nervous whenever we had to
      play for recitals. My husband and I live in Cedar
      Park near our two daughters. My sister lives between
      Taylor and Granger, very close to Mrs. Pope's
      homeplace. Thank you so much for your reply.

      Laura Vitek Bohac