Fw: pictures

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      View Atlas Data
      Help, please,
      Could one of the helpers please give us some help with how to post pics to the group and what is allowed.  Pat Marek Hejl is one of the major contributors of genealogical materials to our group and has lots  to offer.  We don't know whether it's her computer or the design of our group that is preventing her from posting  materials.  Please advise.

      George
      Last week I posted a message about where to post photos, but no response from anyone. Since you sent this one, I'm assuming it's ok to just send photos to the group?

      Pat

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    • Gerri Martisek
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        George,

        Not sure that I can help Pat, but I have responded to her off-line.

        Gerri Martisek
        Friendswood

        George Patrick wrote:
        > Help, please,
        > Could one of the helpers please give us some help with how to post pics
        > to the group and what is allowed. Pat Marek Hejl is one of the major
        > contributors of genealogical materials to our group and has lots to
        > offer. We don't know whether it's her computer or the design of our
        > group that is preventing her from posting materials. Please advise.
        >
        > George

      • George Patrick
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
          Thanks, Gerri,