Re: [TexasCzechs] FYIFw: rvos

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Richard,
      My cousin, Pat Marek Hejl, sent me the picture and I included her message to me with my posting.  Her message said where she found the pic but not who took it.  Her new computer is having difficulty connecting with TexasCzechs so I have been forwarding her things of common interest until she gets  the problem worked out.  I will ask her if she knows who took the pic and where.  Get back to you.

      George